All you need to get going is a VR compatible smartphone, a VR headset with remote control or equivalent to steer the game, and the Tork VR Training app. The app is available via AppStore and Google Play.
For Android phones: There is a wide range of VR headsets to choose from depending on what phone you have. Everything from cardboard versions to more expensive headsets work fine. Important: Please remember that you need a Bluetooth Remote Controller to steer the game.
How to download
- Make sure you have VR goggles that works with your Smartphone
- Download the app to your phone via AppStore or GooglePlay
- Connect the remote controller to your phone via Bluetooth
- Start the app and place the Smartphone in your VR goggles
- Adjust and calibrate
- Step into our virtual world and chose if you want to play nurse or physican